Join Lambda Independent Democrats at the home of David Shanton and Randy Sandlin for a fundraising reception in support of LID's endorsed candidates for State Legislature and District Leaders who are in contested primaries. This will be a fun opportunity to meet candidates, share ideas and make donations directly to their campaigns. Drinks and desserts will be served.
As a reminder, September 13, 2016 is the date of primaries for State Legislature and District Leader.
Where: Home of David Shanton and Randy Sandlin, 43 McGuinness Blvd., Brooklyn, NY 11222
When: Wednesday, August 17, 7pm-9pm
Why: To help elect progressive, pro-equality candidates to public office, so that our community's issues are a priority in our local, state and federal government.
Remember: Please bring your checkbook to support our endorsed candidates. Anyone who makes a donation will do through directly through the campaign.
LID's Endorsed Candidates with Contested Primaries on 9/13:
- Assemblymember Latrice Monique Walker - 55th Assembly District
- Robert Carroll - 44th Assembly District
- Assemblymember Pamela Harris - 46th Assembly District
- Debbie Medina - 18th Senatorial District
- Senator Velmanette Montgomery - 25th Senatorial District